Hoop Island Basketball Camp
The Hoop Island Basketball Camp is for boys & girls looking to have fun while improving their fundamental skills.
Campers will work on shooting, ball handling and passing, as well as playing in competitive 3 on 3 or 5 on 5 games.
WHERE & WHEN:
LONGPLEX Family & Sports Center
300 Industrial Way, Tiverton, RI 02878
July 11th – 15th
Monday-Thursday 9am-3pm, Friday 9am-12pm
Boys & Girls 3rd-8th (grade entering this fall). Campers will be separated by age and ability.
$225 (until May 1st)
$250 (after May 1st)
Sample Daily Schedule:
|9:00||Warmup & Stretch|
|9:15||Ballhandling & Finishing|
|10:30||Fast Break Game( 3 on 2 continuous)|
|12:15||Camp Trivia & Skill of the Day|
|12:30||1 on 1 Concepts & Play|
|12:50||Beat the Coach|
|2:20||3 on 3 Concepts & Play|
|2:40||Great Alaskan Shootout|
- Air-conditioned facility
- Adjustable baskets
- Includes t-shirt
*You must register by 6/23 to be guaranteed a t-shirt
Please email Sean Casey
Sean Casey: Owner & Director of Higher Learning Basketball and S & A College Counseling.
Former Division III Collegiate Men’s Basketball Coach at Tufts University & Curry College.
- Physical Education teacher – Girls’ soccer and basketball coach at the Pennfield School
- Played on Salve Regina University Women’s Basketball Team 2005-2009
- Member of the Salve Regina Hall of Fame
- Athletic Director, Boys’ Basketball & Soccer Coach at the Pennfield School
- PYB Board Member
- Played on Tufts University Men’s Basketball Team 1998-2002 (Team Captain ’98-’99)
- Former Head Boys Basketball Coach St. George’s School