Summer Travel Team Festival 2021
…An Ocean State summer festival for competitive travel teams
Our summer festival in Rhode Island is for competitive travel teams. AAU Teams aren’t allowed to compete in this event. Towns/cities must comply with the residency requirements and provide a roster of eligibility which includes: player’s name, birth date, current school and address. Teams will be able to choose A or B Divisions when available. Each team is guaranteed three games in pool play. The winner of a pool will advance to the playoff single elimination round. Championship shirts are given to the winners of each division.
Saturday July 24 & Sunday July 25, 2021
- Town/city travel teams only.
- $325 per team (Boys and Girls).
- Deadline to register: Sunday July 11, 2021.
- Team registration completed by the Head Coach.
- For Boys & Girls Teams Grades 4th-9th (entering in the fall).
- 3 games guaranteed. Single elimination playoffs.
- Championship game for each grade.
- Each game is two 18 minute halves. Last 2 minutes of each half is stopped.
- Teams will be able to choose A or B Divisions when available.
- If you don't have enough players for a full team you may add other players in your grade or the grade below from your town. Otherwise, contact us to request a waiver for a player outside of your town.
- Teams from Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut.
- Festival will follow RIDOH COVID guidelines.
- Teams must provide their own reversible uniforms that match.
- Gym locations: Longplex Family & Sports Center, West Warwick Civic Center.
- Head Coach registers the team (grade entering in the fall)
- No less than two weeks prior to the Festival the Coach will need to provide an insurance certificate. Otherwise, players will need to register(not pay) to sign insurance waiver.
- Also, no less than two weeks prior to the Festival coaches will need to provide a roster.
- After registering, the Coach will receive a list of rules and regulations for the Festival.
The festival is for both boys and girls in grades:
|4th Grade||7th Grade|
|5th Grade||8th Grade|
|6th Grade||9th Grade|
Since this is a summer festival, this is for grades entering in the fall.